Outdoor Teak Furniture Assembly
The Regal TeakTM outdoor teak furniture you have ordered may be shipped "flat pack assembled". Some assembly is required. Assembly instructions are included in every package. Regal Teak recommends usage of an Outdoor Wood Glue (like Titebond) or Gorilla Glue in the joints. Note: Use glue sparingly on your indoor or outdoor teak furniture and wipe excess with a damp cloth.
Please call your retailer if you have any questions.
Teak Garden Furniture - Test Assembly
Please test assemble your teak furniture product before using glue and starting the final assembly process. You may use ordinary nails in the dowel holes to hold the product together (do not bang in the nails, just insert them into the dowel holes). The step of test assembly will allow you to make sure of the following:
a) You know how the parts fit together,
b) You can see the product in its assembled form before permanent assembly
c) You can check whether the teak product fits your preferences.
General Steps for Assembly of your Indoor or Outdoor Teak Furniture
1) Inspect package and Drawings to recognize all components. Note little numbers on ends or faces of components.
2) Lay out the parts so that the numbered pieces match.
6) Once all the pieces are in place, insert a small screwdriver or pin into all the dowel holes to ensure they are aligned.
7) Lightly Tap dowels in with a hammer or mallet. You will feel them seat. Dowel will not go in all the way. There will be about 1/4 inch of dowel left over. You may cut off the excess with a chisel or a kitchen knife.
8) Please allow 6 -7 hours for the glue to set before normal use.
9) Congratulations! Enjoy your new Regal TeakTM Furniture!
Contact Information: Tel. 978 258 5651. Fax 978 945 5800. email: email@example.com
Postal Address: Regal Teak, WCI, P.O. Box 187, Andover MA 01810. Warehouse: 15 Union Street, Lawrence, MA 01840
Copyright Regal Teak, WCI, 1997 - 2005.