Regal Teak Shipping and Returns Policy
Regal Teak Products are shipped by Common Carrier or Parcel (for small items) to all contiguous states in the US and Canada. Shipments to Hawaii, the Carribean, Mexico and Canada can also be arranged. For International Shipments, customer is responsible for all customs clearance procedures. Regal Teak can use customer's designated carrier.
Retail Consumers, please call us at 978 258 5651 for a Dealer nearest you, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping is by Common Carrier for most bulk products, or orders with several items. Our products are mostly flat pack and partially assembled. The kits come with all the tools necessary, so your retail customer has to put together a few large sections of the items. Assembly takes about 10 - 20 minutes per item.
We will ship on skids or pallets to your loading dock. If anything appears damaged please inspect with driver present, do not refuse shipment. If signing for a package, please sign "subject to inspection". This would help in the case there is interior damage, while there is little evidence of exterior damage.
If we are Drop Shipping products for you, we prefer to use the carrier of your choice, and ship on your behalf (using your account number, BOLs etc.).
Report any damage within 48 hours and please send us photos of the shipping or product damage if any. This documentation is required to file a claim with the carrier.
Returns can only be made with prior authorization, and only within 30 days of shipment of the order. Please email us at email@example.com or fax us at 978 945 5800 to request a Return Authorization number. Please provide order number, product code and reason for return.
- No returns will be accepted without and RA # ( return authorization). Without this RA #, Shipment will be refused upon delivery and returned to the sender
- Items must be in original packaging and original condition, including the pallet they came on ( if applicable)
- Items not in original packaging and condition will not be accepted back
- Assembled products are not returnable
- Items must be returned within 30 days of ship date.
- Items damaged in transit would need to be addressed with the
carrier by the shipper. Photos will be required for claims.